How to Get PDF Content as Images?
If you are looking for a way to use PDF content in your PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Paint or any other editing program, this is the exact place for you. We have a simple solution to your problem PDF To Image Converter. This affordable software converts PDF pages text into all standard pictures so that you can utilize these best quality images in your presentation, Adobe Photoshop etc.
What type of image conversions can be performed with PDF To Image Converter?
You can switch one or more PDF documents into any photo file format like:
- PDF To JPEG or JPG – You can create JPG or JPEG pictures with best quality and high resolution using image DPI (1-1200).
- PDF To BMP – Adapt PDF files into BMP with high resolution settings ranging from 1 to 1200.
- PDF To PNG – Make professional PNG images through editing resolution feature starting 1 to 1200.
- PDF To GIF – Convert PDF To Graphics Interchange Format with supreme quality pictures via changing resolution upto 1200 DPI.
- PDF To EMF – Produce EMF photos along with quality attributes upto a greatest of 1200 DPI (Dots Per Inch).
- PDF To TIFF or TIF – Switch PDF into single page or multipages TIFF and alter image resolution to give a industrial seem to generated images.
How can I use PDF data in Word?
- Add PDF file.
- Set output image type like JPG, BMP, PNG etc.
- Modify images with size, color etc to get PDF data in clear and precise manner.
- Choose page range to remove extra pages from PDF or merge pages of PDF.
- Just click on Convert button and conserve these images in any custom lo0cation on your PC.
- Now use these images in Word, Excel etc and make a single document of all important pages.